Meet Patty Gale
Patty Gale, CFEI, is a Financial Discovery Strategist, Certified Financial Education Instructor (NFEC) and warrior for women in crisis. She is the Founder and CEO of Fear.less Girl Financial, a personal finance boutique for women navigating midlife transitions without a million dollar retirement account.
Leveraging her 25+ years experience in investment management, personal finance, and her own financial transitions, she is passionate about seeing women redefine this chapter of life for themselves and their money.
Patty is the creator of Rediscover, Reignite and Reinvent, a program designed specifically for women who are navigating midlife transitions to fear.lessly define midlife and their money.
As an advocate for single moms in crisis, she is passionate about seeing women in crisis move from crisis to flourish and encourages women to be better and thrive at all chapters of their lives.
She is the proud mom of three and when not creating or crunching numbers, you'll find her either out on a hiking trail or binge-watching NCIS.
Her favorite quote? “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” - Katherine Hepburn
Be sure to connect with her on LinkedIn.
Says Patty, "On a side note, here's a few quirky things about me."
- I have a deep obsession with dark chocolate - nothing else compares.
- I'm deathly afraid of crossing over railroad tracks - have no idea why.
- While I live near the mountains, I'm definitely a beach kinda gal - always will be.
- My birthday is on Talk Like a Pirate Day - aye, mate!
- I'll embrace my gray hair when I'm 90 - maybe.