Media and Speaking Information
Patty Gale, CFEI is Certified Financial Educator and former securities trader who became a Lifestyle Financial Consultant for women reinventing midlife.
In an industry created by men, for men, she founded Fear.less Girl Financial as a better way to help midlife women create clarify, simplicity and direction for their lifestyle and their money.
She picks up, where mainstream financial services leaves off, to bridge the gap between the emotional and practical in helping women shift their relationship with their money.
Reinventing midlife can feel like a beautiful time of self-discovery mixed with doses of self-doubt, especially when it comes to finances. Patty is on a quest to disrupt the narrative, believes every woman has the right to a financially abundant life, defined only by her, and that money stories are nothing to be ashamed of.
Guest Appearances and Contributions
- MidLife Women and Money
- Create the MidLife You Deserve
- Financial Self-Care and Personal Self-Care
- Bridging the Emotional and Practical Sides of Money
- MidLife Reinvention
- Estate Planning/Legacy Protection
- How can women redefine what this chapter of life looks like?
- Why money stories from the past can hold women back.
- Is personal self-care really that important to financial self-care?
- How important is estate planning and is it expensive?