Media and Speaking Information
Patty Bonsera is a former Securities Trader who became a Financial Wellness Advisor and Certified Financial Educator to support midlife women.
In an industry built for men she founded Fear.less Girl Financial as a better way to help midlife women create financial clarity, confidence and wellness.
Patty brings soulful wellness and financial wellness into the same space and is on a quest to disrupt the traditional narrative in the profession.
She believes every woman has the right to a financially abundant life, defined only by her, and that money stories are nothing to be ashamed of.
Guest Appearances and Contributions
- MidLife Women and Money
- Financial Wellness in MidLife
- Soulful Wellness
- Purposeful Abundance
- Life-Centered Financial Planning for Women 40+
- MidLife Reinvention
- Estate Planning/Legacy Protection
- How can women redefine what this chapter of life looks like?
- Why money stories from the past can hold women back.
- Is personal self-care really that important to financial self-care?
- How important is estate planning and is it expensive?