Media and Speaking Information
Patty Gale is former securities trader who became a Financial Therapist to help women create clarity, simplicity and direction for midlife and their money.
She is the Founder of Fear.less Girl Financial, personal finance boutique offering heart-centered money coaching and financial life planning for midlife women seeking, “What’s next?”
She picks up, where mainstream financial services leaves off, to bridge the gap between the emotional and practical in helping women shift how they see their relationship with their money.
She is on a quest to disrupt the narrative for women and money and believes every woman has the right to a financially abundant life, defined only by her, and that money stories are nothing to be ashamed of.
Guest Appearances and Contributions
- MidLife Women and Money
- Financial Self-Care and Personal Self-Care
- Bridging the Emotional and Practical Sides of Money
- MidLife Reinvention
- How can women redefine what this chapter of life looks like?
- Why money stories from the past can hold women back.
- Is personal self-care really that important to financial self-care?
- How can women financially recover after divorce?